Film Air X Environmental Policy
Here at Film Air X, we believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Film Air X recognises our key impacts to be in the areas as stated below:
- Energy use
- Raw material use
- Waste generation
- Water use
We will always strive to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimize impacts.
- Minimize waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy. For example recycling waste, use of low voltage bulbs and recycled materials etc.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible such as recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources.
- Publicise our environmental position.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
Film Air X will periodically review performance and update where appropriate.